Polypeptide libraries are widely used in the rapidly developing proteomics and its related fields, such as drug research and development, GPCR ligand screening, protein protein interaction, protein functional analysis, nucleic acid binding, enzyme substrate or inhibitor screening, antigen epitope screening, messenger molecule research and development, and peptide/protein signal answering, all of which require high-quality peptide libraries.
The study of peptide libraries can not only provide a material basis for the laws of life activities, but also provide theoretical basis and solutions for elucidating and conquering the mechanisms of numerous diseases.
Peptide Library Featured Services
Nanjing Ruiyuan Biotechnology continues to deeply explore biological research and development technology, flexibly and flexibly providing customized peptide library personalized services based on customer diversity and personalized requirements. For this purpose, Nanjing Ruiyuan Biology has constructed a random peptide library of 6 amino acids, with 18 random insertion sites and a storage capacity of 10 ^ 8 cfu. In addition to providing peptide library construction services, we also provide peptide library screening services.
Advantages of peptide library services
Ruiyuan Biological's random peptide library can design targeted peptide library solutions based on customer requirements and future experimental purposes, and provide personalized services such as peptide library design consulting and guidance for customer practical problems.
Peptide library construction service
1. Experimental Principles
2. Technical Features
1) Library peptides have varying lengths, sequences, and diversity, resulting in a wider range of applications
2) Mixing between libraries can result in larger and more comprehensive libraries
Peptide library screening service
Nanjing Ruiyuan Biology uses a new yeast two hybrid technology to efficiently verify the screening system and screen customized random peptide libraries. This research and development technology has greatly improved the efficiency of domain binding properties research, which is suitable for rapid and systematic research on the binding properties of peptide binding domains and screening of their interacting proteins on a proteomics scale, This provides important clues and evidence for the study of the biological functions of related proteins and the pathogenesis of related diseases.
1. Technical principles
The target protein for the study was Bait, and a random short hexapeptide sequence library was cloned into the pGADT7 vector as Prey.
2. Technical Features
1) Avoiding issues such as affinity competition, abundance inhibition, and tissue differential expression
2) The capacity of a random peptide library can reach 10 ^ 8 cfu, and this screening technique can cover all possibilities of a random peptide library, meeting the requirements for comprehensive research on the binding characteristics of the target domain
3) High screening efficiency, high screening flux, saving time and cost, suitable for large-scale research
4) It can reduce the false positive of Y2H to a certain extent